Thursday, May 26, 2011

ABOUT MEH!

Hey guys! I'm making this blog purely out of  boredom love for fashion! A lot of people are always surprised that my outfits are usually all bargain pieces that I find on sale, so I'm making this blog to show you all my tips, outfits and ideas that I piece together using my wardrobe. I'm actually really excited to be doing this since I've always read fashion blogs I'll now have one of my own and can finally comment and interact with other bloggers. Well I should probably introduce myself now that I'm done ranting.

My name is Jacqueline Barrera. I'm from Asheville, NC. I'm 19 going on 20 [birthday is August/14, wink wink.] I'm a student at Mars Hill College majoring in Social Work. I enjoy cooking, thrifiting, and photography. I don't really like make up that much mainly because if I honestly try and use it I end up looking like a psycho clown. But I do have a slight obsession with mascara and I enjoy trying different brands/types so let me know what you use!

On a completely different note, I have an awesome wardrobe .....too much of an awesome wardrobe actually so I want to do a giveaway ! I will do a giveaway every time I reach 50 more followers so tell your kids, tell your wife, tell your husband that i'm giving away fashion up in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment